The Observant Mom APP!
You’ve been asking for it and here it is! The Observant Mom APP!
- The app gives the milestones from 18 months up to 8 years old.
- Older milestones are added as they are ready.
- Add as many children as you want!
- Please otherwise send issues directly to me, email@example.com.
- The app is $1.99 in US dollars.
- As long as I have this website, the milestones will continue to be offered for free here.
- **If you have used and find value in this work, I would really appreciate your positive review!**
- Please share with your friends and family!
Find The Observant Mom App in the App store on Apple or Google Play (“The Play Store”) on Android!
Apple (US): https://apps.apple.com/app/id1586762691
Should you buy the app in error, here are the refund policies for Apple and Google
- To get a refund from Apple, do the following: From the App Store app on iPhone or iPad, tap the Apps section and scroll to the bottom of the page. Select Request a Refund, which takes you to Apple’s website. If you’re on a Mac, scroll to the bottom of the App Store desktop app and click the Report a Problem link. You can also request a refund right from the app’s page on the App Store. Click the Report a Problem link and you are taken to an Apple website to request a refund for that specific app.
To get a refund on Android:
- If it’s been less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase: You can request a refund through Google Play.
- Go to play.google.com.
- At the top right, click your Profile picture.
- Click Payments & subscriptions Budget & order history.
- For the order you want to return, click Report a problem.
- Select the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you’d like a refund.
- Click Submit.
The child developmental milestones as found here at The Observant Mom website—but now in calendar form! These milestones are the notorious “stages” or “phases” that children go through. They are those times when children “act up,” but it’s because new skills are emerging. This work documents both what the irritating behavior is and what new skills are seen. Simply enter your child’s due date into the app, and a calendar is generated with their expected developmental milestones. Simply click on any date and get instant information about your child!
Countless have said that this work helps them stay patient as a parent or caregiver. Be sure to share this information with family and friends. It’s not misbehavior: it’s growth!
Some screen shots
Amber documents the age related stages children go through. See her book series, Misbehavior is Growth. Send your friends and family to The Observant Mom.